ONCOLOGY DISEASES AND CONDITIONS
Kidney Cancer – is the eighth most common cancer in men and the tenth in women. The most common type of kidney cancer is renal carcinoma, which accounts for more than 80% of all kidney cancers. The earlier kidney cancer is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat. How it's treated will depend on the size and spread of the cancer.
Alsero Tour offers state-of –art comprehensive services in diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of Kidney Cancer in Turkey. Our multidisciplinary team of highly qualified specialists in oncology, cancer surgery, radiology, nephrology, as well as especially trained nurses provides our patients with excellent and personalized care through all procedures. Our goal is to achieve the best possible result and quality of life for each patient even with advanced stages of kidney cancer.
Our Kidney Cancer services include:
- Consultation of board certified and widely experienced physicians in all related fields.
- Full range of most innovated diagnostic procedures including 3D and 4D Ultrasound, Intravenous Urogram (IVU), CT Scan and PET Scan, Cytoscopy, MRI, Guided biopsy and Advances in Nuclear Medicines diagnostic techniques
- All newest options in treatment of Kidney Cancer including Radiation therapy, targeted therapy, chemotherapy, Hormonal and Immunotherapy
- Most advanced surgical techniques in treatment of Kidney Cancer, such as Nephron-sparing surgery, that can help preserve the function of the involved kidney, laparoscopic techniques, radiosurgery as well as traditional partial and total nephrectomies when indicated.
- Rehabilitation services and complementary therapies.
Alsero Travel Agency contracted facilities are well known for their leading-edge cancer therapies and excellent outcomes. Moreover our patients benefits from team of specialists, who take care of all their individual needs and related problems, such as nutricians, psychologists and rehabilitation specialists.
when you contact with Alsero Tour you can have all the details about ; kidney cancer, kidney cancer symptoms, kidney cancer treatment, kidney cancer causes, kidney cancer survival rate, kidney cancer types, kidney cancer staging, kidney cancer stage 4, kidney cancer metastasis