PAINLESS, FAST AND EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF HEMORRHOID IN TURKEY WITH ALSERO TOURS
We arrange Special paintless, treatment for you, treatment time just 10 minutes, after you go home or make your holiday24 hor later free to eat ( spice ) and dirinks all kind beverages ( alcholic or fizzy drinks ) Treatment in Ankara , made a private doctor.
Hemorrhoids or piles – are swollen and inflamed veins in the anus and lower rectum. They may be located inside the anus (internal hemorrhoids) or outside the anus (external hemorrhoids). There are usually 3 internal and 3 external hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women and by age 50, about half of population has to deal with itching, discomfort and bleeding that can signal the presence of hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoid may result from straining during bowel movement or from the increased pressure on these veins during pregnancy, among other causes. Fortunately, many effective options are available to treat hemorrhoids.
Alsero Travel offers specialized state-of art hemorrhoid care, from evaluation, prevention education, to various non surgical, minimally invasive and traditional surgical treatment options for our patients in Turkey. We provide our comprehensive services in a timely fashion in order to maximize the benefits for our patients. We believe in utilizing the most advanced and least invasive treatment approach that is likely to be successful. In fact, almost 90% of our patients are treated with minimally invasive procedure on out-patient basis with excellent result. However, for those hemorrhoid sufferers who fail non operative treatment, we offer the latest in surgical modalities procedures.
At examination our highly qualified doctors will perform visual inspection in combination with Digital rectoscopy, that’s usually enough to evaluate the external and internal hemorrhoids. However, if your signs and symptoms suggest you might have another digestive system disease, if you have risk factors for colorectal cancer or if you are older than age 50 and haven’t had a recent colonoscopy, our specialists will recommend more extensive examination of your entire colon using colonoscopy, which can be scheduled and perform without any waiting list in our world-class facilities.
However, if hemorrhoid diagnosed the doctor will determine and discuss with you the most appropriate treatment plan to achieve the best result.
Treatment options depend on stage and extension of the disease and may include:
- For mild or intermittent symptoms, usually lifestyle changes, sits bath and a special creams, ointment, suppositories or pads are all that is necessary.
- If a blood clot has formed within an external hemorrhoid (called thrombosis), our doctor will remove the clot with simple incision under local anesthesia, which will bring dramatic relief. Moreover, removal of the external hemorrhoids prevents the problem from re-occurring in the same place in the future.
- For people with internal hemorrhoids Rubber Band Ligation is performed – minimally invasive procedure, when a rubber band is placed around the base of the hemorrhoid inside the rectum to cut off circulation to the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid then gradually shrins and withers away within a few days.
In our world-class facilities we use CRH O’Regan System for definitive treatment of internal hemorrhoids – highly effective, minimally invasive procedure that performed on out-patient basis and takes just few minutes, cause minimal discomfort and minimal downtime, so, most of the patients return to their normal daily activities at the same day. This treatment is effective in most of the people, and offers a permanent solution to the problems associated with hemorrhoids and anal fissures.
- If the patient is undergoing for colonoscopy to evaluate rectal bleeding and internal hemorrhoids are detected, our highly experienced specialists will perform the Rubber Band Ligation at the same time. Given the fact that the patient is already prepared, sedated and monitored during the colonoscopy, ligation of internal hemorrhoids will add only 5 – 10 minutes to the endoscopic procedure and no more extra uncomfortable procedure will be done for the patient.
Hence this one-step combined procedure provides both diagnostic and therapeutic benefit to our patients.
- As an alternative to the rubber band ligation we also offer hemorrhoid treatment using infrared coagulation (IRC). IRC does not require any special preparation or anesthesia. During procedure probe deliver a two second pulse of energy to the base of a hemorrhoid that cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid, causing it shrink and recede. This procedure is very quick and essentially painless, performed on out-patient basis and considered one of the safest treatment modalities for treatment of internal hemorrhoids.
- In some cases Sclerotherapy can be used. During procedure a chemical solution is injected around the vessel to shrink the hemorrhoid.
- For those patients with larger, more severe hemorrhoids (usually external and internal hemorrhoids together) surgical removal of the hemorrhoids may be the simplest permanent solution. Surgery is commonly performed in cases of hemorrhoids which have failed non operative techniques. Several surgical techniques are used to remove hemorrhoids for the appropriately selected patients. These include the following:
- Excisional hemorrhoidectomy – procedure involves cutting and removing the hemorrhoid tissue.
- Stapled Hemorrhoidpexy – useful as the procedure for prolapsed hemorrhoids and involves removing a ring of internal hemorrhoids tissue with a cutting stapler device.
- Hemorrhoid dearterialization and –pexy – involves using Doppler ultrasound probe to identify and ligate the arteries feeding the internal hemorrhoids.
Usually all surgical procedures performed on out-patient basis under intravenous sedation with local anesthesia. Recovery time can vary but mostly require from one to two weeks. Our doctors use now new generation of local anesthetics that greatly reduce post-operative pain.
Bleeding during bowel movements is the most common sign of hemorrhoids. But rectal bleeding can occur with other diseases, including colorectal cancer and anal cancer, so, don’t assume that bleeding is coming from hemorrhoids without consulting a doctor. This symptom needs careful evaluation and doctor examination and some tests needs to be performed to diagnose hemorrhoids and rule out more serious conditions or diseases.
With Alsero Tours you can be sure that our highly qualified and experienced specialists will provide you with time proven most effective, least painful and least cost available procedure. This is done with the aim of leading to a significant improvement in symptoms while avoiding the recovery time typically associated with more invasive surgery.
We focus on patient’s needs in everything that we do, striving to create a comfortable and safe environment for recovery. We understand that dealing with hemorrhoids can feel embarrassing or stressful, but we can help to deal with these feelings by providing comfortable, stress-free services combined with fast and effective treatments.