If pain in joint, muscles or bones limit the way you live, you should know that in our state-of-art facilities we are helping to heal patients just like you. Our orthopedic services provides expert care
for all aspects of disorders of musculoskeletal system, including inpatient management, out-patient service, orthopedic surgical care, rehabilitation, orthotics and prosthetics and others. Our orthopedic surgeons are specialized in minimally invasive, arthroscopic surgery techniques, bone conserving techniques, as well as complicated joint replacement of the hip, knee, ankle, shoulder and elbow.
Our highly skilled specialists focus on the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of disease of bones, joints, muscles and other parts of musculoskeletal system. They are working with the latest technology providing care to relive pain and improve mobility, so, patients can return to their highest level of performance and enjoy a healthy, active life.
We offer world-class orthopedic services for adult and children for the wide range of musculoskeletal conditions. Our orthopedic services include:
- Orthopedic Trauma Service
- Pain Management
- Electromyography services
- Joint Reconstruction and Replacement Services
- Cartilage Repair and Regeneration
- Hand and Upper Extremity services
- Foot and Ankle services
- Orthopedic Oncology
- Sport Medicine
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation services – offers comprehensive and individualized rehabilitation programs to patients of all ages who suffer from movement dysfunction. Physical, occupational and speech therapy services are available on in-patient or out-patient basis. We provide latest therapeutic modalities, orthotic-assistive devices, exercise, learning-based practices and recreational therapy to facilitate healing and to help patient to recover maximum function.
Turkey Hospitals multidisciplinary highly professional team focuses on our patient’s wellness.
- We schedule for you all consultations, diagnostic and treatment procedures as quickly as possible without waiting list.
- Evaluation of the best treatment plan for your pain, injury or disease starts with an accurate diagnosis. In addition to the thorough physical examination and patient’s medical history, we use advanced orthopedic imaging tools to create precise and detailed images of damaged bones, joints and tissues. On-site X-Rays are most effective diagnostic tools that produce a picture of the bodies’ bones and tissues and used to diagnose most problems. Moreover Computer tomography (CT or CAT), Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Electromyography and Arthroscopy all available and allow our Orthopedic Specialists carefully evaluate your condition to determine the treatment program that best meets your needs.
- Our doctors use newest equipment and techniques for treating your problems, including innovations in surgery to ensure you have less pain and safe and quick recovery. For many patients, a non-surgical approach is recommended which may include medications, supplements, exercise and physical therapy and/or occupational therapy, bracing or splinting. When surgery is determined to be in the best interest for the patient, our experienced surgeons will perform the least invasive and most reliable technique for you. We treat our patients as unique individuals, not just shoulder, hip or knee, but whole patient. We understand that each person is different and has unique needs and expectations when it comes to health care, so, our Orthopedic Specialists will use all their knowledge and experience to provide you with the best care and tailor for your individualized treatment plan for successful recovery and rehabilitation. There are just some of the common procedures performed in our Hospitals:
- Meniscal transplant
- All kind of Arthroscopic Surgery
- Hip resurfacing
- Variable traumatic injuries interventions
- Microfracture surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Gender Knee replacement surgery
- Partial and Total joint replacement (shoulder, elbow, hip, knee)
- All kind of Sports-related procedure, including ACL Repair, overuse tendonitis procedures and many others.
- Rehabilitation program emphasize a partnership with patients and their families to help return patient to their highest level of functioning as quickly and safely as possible. In our first-class Rehabilitation Centers Specialists uses a unique patient-wellness concept that utilizes patient groups and clinical standards to prepare patients for successful recovery even before surgery takes place. Our Professional Rehabilitation team will work with through all your treatment procedures to regain the highest possible level of independence and self-sufficiency after an injury or illness.
When you choose us, you can be confident that you are getting the most current and specialized treatments available. In our comfortable healing environments we will put all our efforts to help you get back on your feet, maintain independence and live a healthy, happy life.
ORTHOPEDIC TRAUMA SERVICES
JOINT RECONSTRUCTION AND REPLACEMENT SERVICES
CARTILAGE REPAIR AND REGENERATION SERVICES
HAND AND UPPER EXTREMITY SERVICES
FOOT AND ANKLE SERVICES
PHYSICAL THERAPY AND REHABILITATION SERVICES